Pinot Noir Festival Segment – December 11, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Pinot Noir Festival Segment
PALM SPRINGS PINOT FESTIVAL w/ David Fraschetti re: Fresh Eddie Productions.
– REPORT that he also produces the R. M. Food and Wine Festival. On hold until 2023.
– REPORT to HOLD THE DATE. Jan., 8 for the Palm Springs Pinot Noir Festival. The 2nd largest Pinot Noir Festival IN THE COUNTRY.
– REPORT that tickets are $125. For general admission and $150. For early admission.
– REPORT that there are 63 top tier pinots. 62 from CA. and 1 from Oregon.
– DISCUSSION that pinot grapes are the most difficult to grow.
– DISCUSSION of how to enjoy and learn about Pinots.
– REPORT that the event is in Palm Desert on Jan., 8th. From 1:30 to 5:30. David has already picked the BEST pinot noirs. GUARANTEED.
– REPORT that you CAN ORDER WINES @ the Festival for later deliver.
– REPORT that at the P.S. P.N.F. you will meet the owners and the wine makers.
– DISCUSSION of the expansion of this event to Orange County, Dallas and Chicago.
– REPORT that his favorite is Pinot Noir.
– (contact info: www.palmspringspinotfest.com (use promo code “Joey” for a $10 discount).