cont. Business/Finance Segment – December 31, 2021
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 5 Seg 1 – cont. Business/Finance Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS LUXURY w/ Brady Sandahl re: 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270. Director of growth for luxury homes for Keller Williams.
– REPORT that the Real Estate Market has been VERY STRONG but it starting to begin to slow down as he predicted.
– REPORT that Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group/Keller Williams serves Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells and La Quinta.
– REPORT on the impact of the P.S. Airport has on our real estate, BUT traveling is NOT buying.
– REPORT that the first 3 weeks of Nov., we had only 76 properties that came on the market in P.S.
– REPORT that we have more demand than supply in our real estate folder. So we don’t have enough product on the “shelf” for buyers to buy.
– REPORT that we are beginning to see price reductions and properties come OFF the market. Properties “expiring” due to price concerns.
– REPORT that interest rates will start to inch up.
– REPORT that sellers live in THE PAST and buyers live in THE FUTURE.
– REPORT that EVERY time he sells a property 21 people are employed. Helps the CV economy move forward.
– DISCUSSION that if you are going to sell; select someone who KNOWS THE MARKET and KNOWS how to price. Price your home to SELL, not to KEEP.
– REPORT that also he is the largest real estate group and has so many more resources. His “buyer team” is expert in buyer behavior and knows where they are and what they are willing to pay.)
– REPORT that Brady Sandahl NEEDS LISTINGS. He’s very PRO BUSINESS.
– REPORT that the Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group is #1 in the Coachella Valley and is really good @ knowing where to find buyers from around the world and bring them to the properties here in the Valley. Very aggressive @ getting the property IN FRONT of the buyer. A team of 15 persons.
– (contact info: email: email@example.com and www.bradysandahl.com and (760) 409-1540).