Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment – May 15, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on ACT’s Mother’s Day Weekend Trip to Hawaii. Tour stayed @ Aston Wakiki Beach on Oahu. Great weather. Honolulu was a great mixture of parks and civilization.
– DISCUSSION of June 6 – 10 trip to Puerto Vallarta. Great hotel, staff, covid-19 protocols. No tipping is required. Riu Vallarta Hotel w/ 7 Restaurants, 5 bars. And nightly shows. Each Price includes transfers, air fare, all tips -ALL INCLUSIVE for $995.
– QUIZ for Joey Pals. Vote on which of these 4 tours should be offered. Call 322-1247 and VOTE.
1. Following Italy’s Enchanted Mediterranean Coastline on a Motorcoach.
2. Romantic Italy, Canals of Venice and Lakes of the North.
3. Journey to Italy’s beautiful Amalfi Coast.
4. Historic Pilgrimage to Italy. The Passion Play every 5 years.
– REPORT on a couple of “day tours”.
1. Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach. 7.14 and again 8.18. $126.
2. Visit Del Coronado Hotel w/ San Diego Harbor Cruise. 7.22. $95. (site of the filming for the movie “Some Like it Hot”.)