Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment – March 20, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV w/ Sher Lyckman. General Manager 68318 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Hwy 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– Sher calls them “condos on wheels” and “wheel-estate”.
– REPORT that people are starting to travel more again and the parks etc., are opening up again.
– REPORT that people who are “empty-nesters” are selling their homes and going “rv-ing”.
– DISCUSSION that there is a difference driving a “bumper tow” or 5thWheels vs. a RV. But there are classes to teach you how to drive in this new situation.
– REPORT that in these Days of Covid there has been such a demand for coaches, they need inventory to sell to first time buyers.
– REPORT that they will take anything in trade “that doesn’t eat”. lol
– REPORT on the difference licenses needed to drive an RV.
– REPORT that people feel safer traveling in their own environment, w/ their family, sleeping on their own sheets, eating their own food…not going into restaurants and risking COVID-19. “Home if where you park it”!!!!
– REPORT that RV’s have the technology to “stop” you if you are going to have an accident. Have adaptive “cruise control”, etc.
– REPORT that all motor homes have their own generators. Also solar systems that are self-sufficient.
– Sher says…….“If you’ve got a “stick house”, you’re STUCK!!! LOL She’ll provide “customer delight”.