Theater Segment – March 6, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Theater Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
COACHELLA VALLEY THEATERS w/ Tracey Essex re: CVRep Executive Director.
– REPORT on CVRep.
-REPORT on Desert Rose.
– REPORT on Desert Theatreworks.
– REPORT on Dezart Performs.
– REPORT on NorthStar Theatre
– REPORT on Palm Canyon Theatre
– REPORT that Broadway will begin a limited reopening w/ performances on April 2nd. Probably @ one-third capacity or 100 people, whichever is lower. Cast will get COVID-19 testing every other day and a positive test will shut down the entire cast. Touring companies will hopefully begin again AFTER Labor Day.
– REPORT on the shows and theaters that sadly have closed permanently.
– REPORT that Voting for the Tony Awards will take place NOW until March 15th.
– REPORT on some restrictions for shows and nightlife being lifted somewhat in Las Vegas. As of March 15, 50% capacity will be allowed.
– REPORT that only Branson, Missouri has all theatres open and is experiencing brisk ticket sales.