Real Estate Segment – March 27, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re: 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270. Director of growth for luxury homes for Keller Williams.
– REPORT that Brady serves Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells and La Quinta.
– REPORT that there is an INCREDIBLE need for listings. Great interest rates won’t last forever.
– REPORT that most homeowners are surprised by what their home is REALLY WORTH. Market is aggressively GOING UP.
– REPORT that Buyers, the Agents, then Sellers figure out the market in this order.
– SUPPLY of homes for sale in Palm Springs is UNDER 200. For properties in P.S. worth $750,000. the sale price is MORE that the list price.
– DEFINITION of a “floor” price that he gives the seller means that the market will keep this as the absolute lowest price.
– REPORT that there is a lot of movement of “money” @ this point in time. Lots of wealth out there.
– REPORT that the next real estate market WILL NOT BE AS STRONG AS IT IS NOW. This is possibly THE WEEK to think about selling.
– REPORT that re-fi is really attractive now. Lower interest rates mean re-fi to 15 years, not the 30 you have now, and pay your home off sooner.
– Sandahl Real Estate Group is really good @ knowing where to find buyers and bring them to the properties they have listed. Very aggressive @ getting the property IN FRONT of the buyer. A team of 15 persons.