Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce Segment – March 27, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
P.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Brady Sandahl re; President. 190 W. Amado Road, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the mission statement of the P.S. Chamber through the 1 year anniversary of the Pandemic. “You come for the weather, but stay for the people”.
– DISCUSSION that the P.S. Chamber under the Presidency of Steven Henke (along w/ C.E.O. Nona Watson) positioned the Chamber for it’s successful financial platform.
– REPORT that Brady saw the need to move from event planning to long-term business plans due to COVID-19.
– HIS FOCUS on small business concerns and his passion for communicating these needs to the elected officials.
– REPORT that elected officials need to realize that Palm Springs needs to care for the needs of businesses, residents and tourists RIGHTS.
– ANNOUNCEMENT that the Chamber’s successful $10. rebate that was offered to restaurant owners and customers WILL NOW BE OFFERED TO SMALL BUSINESSES and their customers.
– DOWNLOAD the ticket, available on your phone (or a printed copy) and is to be used over and over.
– DISCUSSION of how this program will “give back” to the community AS WELL AS the businesses in the community.
– OBERVATION that the Chamber and Geoff Kors of the Council are working very well together to serve the needs of both the residents, visitors and businesses.
– President of the Chamber Steven Henke not only served HE LED.