cont. City of Palm Springs Segment – January 23, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – cont. City of Palm Springs Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson re: C.E.O. @ 190 w. Amado Rd., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– BREAKING NEWS!!!….LAUNCHING MONDAY JANUARY 25… the new Chamber’s New Restaurant Coupon program to help support all restaurants. Go to the P.S. Chamber website, print out or download the coupon. Take it to any participating restaurant for $10. off any check of at least $30. Then the restaurant will turn in the #’s of all the coupons and Nona will re-imburse the restaurant for all those tickets. SO, it doesn’t cost the restaurant anything. You can use the same coupon over and over.
– REPORT that the Visitor’s Center is NOT open.
– REPORT that the Chamber office IS OPEN.
– REPORT that the State of the City was Virtual and was amazing.
– REPORT that the Tuesday Lead’s Lunches are now Virtual.
– The Chamber’s magazine, “P.S. I Love You” just came out w/ David Ready on the cover.
– DISCUSSION of the Palm Springs Walk of the Stars. Accepting nominations. How to submit someone’s name for review.
– REPORT on her hopes for the Chamber in 2021.