cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – December 26, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION of the questions AND THE ANSWERS to questions from “Joey Pals”
5. How do you get “extra” doses out of a vile of Vaccine?
6. What are the “after-effects” of getting the Vaccine?
7. Is there a new strain of Covid-19 in Britain and will it be immune to the Vaccine?
8. Is wearing a mask worse than wearing none? No ICU beds in Riverside County @ this point in time. Distance, then masks, then vaccine.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.
– REPORT that testing HAS TO BE FOR SYMPOMATIC PEOPLE at this point-in-time, due to overload for testing. Hopefully the end of the surge will come by the end of January, 2021. Check Riverside County website. New agency involved.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. still has Indio and Palm Springs test sites. Will have a new type of test facility @ the Palm Springs location.