“Mr. Community” Segment – November 28, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – “Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264. Expert in Family Law.
– REPORT on his Thanksgiving. Report on the 3 part interview w/ Miss Ruta Lee. Steven, as w/ Ruta, HAS NO PATIENCE!!!
– DISCUSSION of “After Thanksgiving Sale” @ all 3 Revivals. 3-day sale, Fri., Sat., and Sun.
– REPORT on the selection of shades available @ Revivals.
– DISCUSSION that Dec., 1st is World AIDS Day. “Everyday Heroes” will not be held this year, but DAP will honor folks on NBC. David Brinkman will be kicking off a new campaign.
– DISCUSSION that “Joey’s Revivals” is located on the site of the original Desert Sun. Use to do “testing” for Aids in the parking lot after the Desert Sun closed way back when. So, on Dec., 1, the DAP Community Health Van will be in “Joey’s Revivals” parking lot.
– DISCUSSION on the differences/similarities of AIDS and COVID-19.