Charity Segment – October 31, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Charity Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“849” w/ Willie Rhine re; 849 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that they are open 7 days a week from 5 PM – 9 PM and Brunch on Sat., and Sun. from 10 AM – 3 PM.
– REPORT that Thanksgiving is already all booked.
– REPORT that theirs is the largest outdoor dining patio w/ a loyal staff, so all protocols are easily in place.
– REPORT that aside from a few small dinner parties, no catering during the Pandemic.
– REPORT that in concert w/ Riverside Country, he is doing “Great Plates” and feeding 75 seniors their breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
– SUPPORT of CVRep. “Behind the Curtain”; “Magic in the Making” silent auction. www.cvrep.org.
– HOLD THE DATE. Luminary Luncheons w/ Bob Mackie to benefit CVRep @ “849”.
– REPORT that CVRep may be one of the first local theaters to RE-OPEN. Stay tuned.
– ANNOUNCEMENT of the new restaurant that Chad Gardner, another restaurant owner, and Willie will be opening “1501” @ 1501 N. Palm Cyn., An uptown “gastro pub”, a public house w/ casual pub food.