cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 31, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– DISCUSSION of hair loss from COVID and other symptoms.
– DISCUSSION of the value of Vit. D in large, age appropriate doses.
– DISCUSSION of how deaths from COVID-19 are reported on death certificates. If you die “WITH COVID” or “FROM COVID”. 230,000 deaths in the U.S.
– REPORT that deaths are reported the same way all across the U.S. Chronic health concern for 1st responders.
– DISCUSSION of “gain of function”. The process of making a virus more of everything to study the impact if this scenario becomes real then you would have protocols in place to treat it.
– REPORT on all the vaccines. Other countries have vaccines (China, Russia, etc., ) that we don’t have because it hasn’t been approved in the U.S.
– GOOD NEWS that testing is now going on for Teens.
– REPORT that the vaccines given @ DOHC will depend on the logistics and how many doses are required.
– REPORT that you will still have to wear a mask after you are vaccinated. To reach “herd immunity” there will still be the need for 1. Social Distancing, 2. Vaccine and 3. Mask.
– REPORT that Coachella Valley needs to TEST MORE.
D.O.H.C. has the Rapid ID test in both Indio and Palm Springs. Results in 5 minutes.