Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – September 26, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are beginning our 28th week of “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT that every disaster movie begins w/ the City Government ignoring science!!! lol
– REPORT that CA. has surpassed 800,000 cases, only Brazil has a higher per capita rate than the U.S. figure. Riverside County has 58,000.
– REPORT that the Board of Supervisors has moved us into the “red” zone and we can beginning doing some things indoors w/ proper precautions in place.
– REPORT that as it gets cooler in other parts of the World, i.e. Germany, U.K., Iran, S. Korea, etc., the number of cases rises.
– REPORT that in Helsinki, dogs have been trained to sniff out COVID-19 in people.
– REPORT that some people have skin issues from wearing masks.
– REPORT that median age of COVID-19 patients are now lower than 38. Cases of folks in their 20’s has doubled.
– REPORT that Johnson and Johnson is conducting 60,000 test cases.
– QUESTION FROM A “JOEY PAL” about giving the vaccine to children.
– DISCUSSION that the EPA says Pinesol will kill the virus.