cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – September 26, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT of more good news;
– REPORT that the CDC says the virus is spread thru the air.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is now trying to see some patients “face to face”.
– REPORT that United Airlines now provides RapidID tests at the departure gate.
– UPDATE on the red tier. Danger/concerns of gyms opening w/ only 10% capacity.
– VACCINE that a “one shot” vaccine should be available for health care workers by the end of the year and for the rest of us next March.
– DISCUSSION of how to get your flu vaccine w/ DOHC’s “drive thru” clinics. They have given 4,000 shots to date as compared to 400 last year @ this time. There is a special dose for high risk Seniors.
– HOLD THE DATE: DOHC w/ AHA “LIFE IS WHY”. 11/21 a virtual CV heart walk. Register @ www.cvheartwalk.org.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.