Restaurant of the Week Segment – August 15, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Todd Flood re: “J.T.’s Diner”. 37011 Cook St., Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– REPORT on Jim’s fabulous “Chili Cheese Omelette” w/ country fries. Corn in the chili. Everything is homemade w/ JT’s own spin on things.
– REPORT on menu; i.e. 18 choices of items to add to omelettes; Mexican-style offerings; uses all FRESH ingredients; i.e. Rueben sandwich inspired by NYC Deli.
– REPORT on service during this heat and this Pandemic. All precautions have been followed.
– REPORT that motif is the “50’s” look w/ the signs for sale, old license plates etc.
– REPORT that soon you can order directly FROM YOUR SMART PHONE.
– REPORT on “J.T.’s Diner” – hopes to get on the “Great Plates” program. Open 8 AM to 2 PM, Wed., – Sunday. “Contactless delivery” w/ all precautions. Patio dining and take-out.
– REPORT on Wed., thru Sundays. First come, first served.
– REPORT that they have beer, wine, mimosas, chocolate and vanilla shakes, root beer floats, GREAT organic coffee, children’s menu etc., YUM!!!