Palm Springs Segment – August 29, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS CONVENTION CENTER/BUREAU OF TOURISM w/ Rob Hampton re: General Manager 277 N. Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT ON THE CONVENTION CENTER.
– REPORT on the impact COVID-19 on our tourism industry, impacting both PSCC and the Bureau.
-REPORT that folks are booking Conventions forward to 2025, because of the rotation here in Palm Springs year by year. 90% of PSCC bookings have re-booked.
– His efforts on behalf of his employees and clients.
– REPORT ON BUREAU OF TOURISM.
– Hope that the P.S.I.F.F. will hopefully go on in Feb., 2021.
– DISCUSSION on the Palm Cyn., proposed street closure from Tahquitz to Baristo to allow restaurants to serve “into the street”.