Museum Segment – August 1, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Museum Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM/WARING INTERNATIONAL/ACT FOR MS w/ Ann Greer.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM; 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262
– REPORT that PSAM has hangers open, so it’s operating as an outdoor museum. 10 AM to 5 PM, 7 days a week.
– No programs @ this time. Can book rides in the planes re: website.
THE WARING INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION; 73710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., #201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– Waring Wednesdays thru “Constant Contact” showcasing previous winners virtually.
– Expanding their virtual programming. Watch for programs on Channel #17 as well.
ACT FOR MS; 73710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., #118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– Difficult since most facilities for their treatments are closed.
– Clients are using “drag and speak” for folks who don’t have computer skills.
– Send masks to clients who need them.
– Helping clients pay utility bills during this time.
– Hope to have Dec., event.