Restaurant of the Week Segment – July 25, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Marty Webster re: “Aspen Mills Bread Company”. 555 S. Sunrise Way, Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on all the stores; 1.) 555 S. Sunrise Way., Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Inside R.M. Library, 71-100 Hwy., 111, R.M., CA. (CLOSED at this point in time) 3.) Inside Clark’s Nutrition, 34175 Monterey Ave., R.M., CA. 4.) La Quinta, 46-520 Washington St., La Quinta, CA.
– REPORT on traveling by air during this Pandemic.
– REPORT on the effect of the Pandemic in Sacramento.
– REPORT that the P.S. store is open for take-out.
– REPORT that Palm Springs Life Magazine readers voted Aspen Mills to have the BEST TUNA SALAD!!!!.
– REPORT on the coming months. There will be lno changes in the menu.
– REPORT that Aspen Mills will deliver w/ NO MINIMUM during this Pandemic.
– HIS THANKS to the Community for their ongoing support.
– DISCUSSION of “Great Plates” program in Rancho Mirage, whereby Seniors who can’t/don’t leave their homes get their meals delivered. Monies come from the state, so Aspen Mills gets paid and Seniors don’t have to pay.
– The fire was May 17 (Joey’s son Tyler’s birthday) and re-opened on Jan., 10 (Joey son Trevor’s birthday)!!!!