Medical Segment – July 25, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Brett Klein, Clinical Marketing Specialist. 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on the good work the staff continues to do @ Eisenhower Health, under all protocols. EH will offer FREE masks to anyone who does not have one.
– DISCUSSION of what he does as the Clinical Marketing Specialist. Ability to reach people via all the new, innovative social media procedures.
– REPORT that as of today, there is still no visiting allowed @ Eisenhower Health, unless there is an “end of life” issues, etc.
– REPORT of how meetings, interviews, appointments, exams, conferences, etc. are being conducted in this “new normal”.
– DISCUSSION of the planning EH has done to be ready for this type of situation. Not using ventilators as much now. Experiencing a “surge” in hospital admissions for COVID-19 now.
– REPORT on how EH staff is tested as they come to work each time. How Emergency arrivals of patients are handled.
– DISCUSSION that “necessary” surgeries MUST go on and are done w/ all precautions and are going well.
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health’s Community Education HAS NOT slowed.
– SAVE THE DATE: July 29, 10 to 11 AM. “Communication Challenges When Wearing Face Masks” w/ Sherry Ewing, MS, CCC-SLP. Speech Language Pathologist.
Via Zoom. Dial-in: +1-699-900-6833.
COVID-19 hotline: (760) 837-8988)