Legal Segment – June 20, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– ANSWERS to legal questions from “Joey Pals”.
1. What if my employer brings me back to work and I get COVID-19 as a result?
2. What happens if I refuse to go back to work during COVID-19?
3. His legal thoughts on the George Floyd death. Protocols that police must use if drugs and/or alcohol are involved in an arrest. Past felony convictions and behaviors can not usually be submitted in court against a defendant.
4. If your roommate is not practicing “social distancing” can you evict your roommate? i.e. A civil harassment restraining order. A “kick-out” order. You can get this relief IMMEDIATELY for the most part.
– REPORT on how to handle court appearances in this time. REPORT on the Supreme Court recent decision in favor of Civil Rights for the LGBTQ Community.
– DISCUSSION of the latest photo of the iceberg that the Titanic struck.