Financial Services Segment – June 27, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of the psychology of “sheltering in place”.
– REPORT on “Sammy G’s” being open to sit down dining.
– REPORT that the precautions that have been put in place are well thought out by most businesses.
– DISCUSSION that we have a very low GDP @ 35% now and that tells us that the goods we are selling have dropped. May have “super” inflation coming.
– DISCUSSION our national debt has doubled.
– DISCUSSION of the possible move toward digital currency. Pros and cons of such a move.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances.
– SUGGESTION to transfer your money to a tax-free annuity.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record. Sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter.