Desert AIDS Project Segment – May 2, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert AIDS Project Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
REVIVALS STORES w/ Dane Koch – Director of Retail – 611 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that all 3 stores are closed.
– REPORT that perhaps drop off centers will open soon. How will the drop offs will be sanitized.
– REPORT that the warehouses are very full.
– REPORT on how to clean the stores in an ongoing manner when they open-up again.
– REPORT that soon their Mod new furniture line will be for sale on-line.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ Charles Huff re: Volunteer Program Manager for all of DAP.
– REPORT on how the staff is working/not working during this quarantine. Sneeze guards will be in place when they re-open.
– REPORT on how families are functioning during this shut-down.
– DO NOT drop off items to Revivals @ this point in time. Drop-off is closed.