Restaurant of the Week Segment – May 2, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Paris Kessinger re; “Crazy Mels Burgers and Bar” 166 N. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION that he is open for take-out and delivery.
– REPORT that “Crazy Mels” is taking this time to renovate and improve the Restaurant.
– REPORT on no sitting inside or out, but area to wait for your take-out.
– REPORT that big stores are still open but the small P.S. businesses are not allowed to open.
– Hope that they will get some notice before they can re-open.
– REPORT that the Chamber is doing a good job of communicating.
– Open every day but Tuesday from 10 AM to 7 PM.
– Locals are walking on Palm Canyon.
– REPORT that menu is the same and prices are the same.
– REPORT on how to order/pay. Walk up to the window and order or call and order. Ready in about 5 minutes. Order thru Ubereats or Grubhub. Larger orders get a free meal. Can’t sit on patio or in restaurant, but there is a sitting area off to the side while you wait for your order.