Business/Restaurant Segment – May 30, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Business/Restaurant Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
ELMER’S RESTAURANT w/ Jacky Donnell re: 1030 E. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY RE-OPENED Thursday May 28.
– REPORT on how the tables are complying w/ social distancing, tables out on patio and on the grass if desired.
– REPORT that menus are sanitized after every use, no condiments are on the table, one person will clean the bathrooms regularly, masks on all servers who will be questioned each time they come to work.
– REPORT that Elmer’s will be open from 6 AM – 9 PM 7days a week.
– REPORT on how Elmer’s will que up guests who are waiting. Can take their pager to their air-conditioned car and wait to be called either by phone or pager. Possible use of reservations.
– REPORT on strawberry season and those items on her menu.
– REPORT on the improvements Jacky made @ the restaurant during the 10 weeks she was closed. Re-painted some, new men’s restroom, tiled the hallway, new equipment and tile in the kitchen.