Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 18, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: “LuLu California Bistro”, 200 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– ANNOUNCEMENT that as of 4.16 LuLu is doing take out/”to go” service.
– DISCUSSION of diner’s favorite meals PLUS “family style” meals available.
– INSTRUCTIONS: go to the website and the new front page, click on the ORDER button, pick your meal, pay on-line, choose your pick-up time, order will be waiting for you. Then just park, walk in and pick it up in a hygienically sealed bag @ a “socially-distance” table.
– REPORT on family meals: signature meatloaf, spaghetti bolognese, braised short ribs, sirloin steak, etc., Comes w/ salad and dessert choice, etc..
– REPORT on 4 bottles of wine that are HALF-PRICED. (chardonnay, pinot grigio, merlot, cabernet, PLUS champagne) when you order w/ the food-to-go. Wines half-off, beer 40% off,
– REPORT that you can order from LuLu from 11:30 AM to 7 PM.
– REPORT that this program is not available @ Acqua CA. Bistro in Rancho Mirage @ this point in time.