Insurance Segment – April 25, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Insurance Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis VanBuskirk re: 36917 Cook St. #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– REPORT that insurance companies have gotten together to reimburse a 15% of a month of premiums for Auto for April and May. You don’t have to call your Insurance Agent, this will be done automatically.
– REPORT that for Commercial Insurance Clients, they will get a similar deal and again, you don’t need to call.
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal”. REPORT on business owner’s policy, i.e. “loss of use/income” insurance and/or “business interruption” insurance. This COVID-19 that affects ANSWER: It is considered an “act of God”.
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal”. If you get COVID-19 after getting on a plane, or at a rest home, who is libel? (listen for the answer).
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal”. Is Obama care/Covered CA. is still open? (listen for the answer).
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal”. Will one be tested for COVID-19 if getting insurance now? (listen for the answer).