Financial Services Segment – April 25, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that she is doing video conferencing.
– REPORT that Covered California is extended until the end of June.
– DISCUSSION of the “what ifs” in life.
– DISCUSSION of what options there are for unemployed folks.
– DISCUSSION of the uses of your life insurance policies. i.e. Leaves tax free money to your heirs.
– REPORT on health insurance IS NOT medically underwritten.
– REPORT that life insurance IS medically underwritten. One of the only areas where your beneficiaries receive those benefits tax free. Also true of a Roth IRA.
-DISCUSSION that this is a good time to review all your insurance/health/investment papers.
– DISCUSSION that you might be better off not to sell any stocks @ this point in time. Janet is the “voice of reason”.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record.