L.G.B.T.Q. Segment – March 7, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – L.G.B.T.Q. Segment
DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ Steven Henke re; 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– ANNOUNCEMENT on his promotion. Director of Brand Marketing for DAP/REVIVALS/HEALTH CARE.
– Has built 2 clinics and will be building 2 more clinics for Patient Modeled Standard of Care. Built around a “huddle” room. High level of coordinated care for patients no matter what their ability to pay. FOR EVERYONE!!!! Not just DAP clients. Will serve that part of the community that is underserved.
– REPORT on “Locale” Magazine. Article written by Steven.
– United Way of the Desert. Gala on 5/8 “Vogue” is the Theme. www.unitedwayofthedesert.org.
DAP/REVIVALS w/ Charles Huff – Volunteer Coordinator for Desert AIDS Project.
-1. PALM DESERT REVIVALS STORE.
-2. CATHEDRAL CITY REVIVALS STORE.
-3. PALM SPRINGS (JOEY’S) REVIVALS STORE.
– 1st. Thursday is the men’s sale and 1st Friday is the women’s sale. 50% OFF on those days.
– NEED for Volunteers especially @ Joey’s Revivals. You will get training. 4 hours a week minimum.
– 4/30 – “Dining Out for Life”. Training starts next week for all the volunteer work needed for this event. Phone Charles @ (760) 969-5749 or email him @ email@example.com.
– We have a tremendous history of success NATIONALLY in Dining Out For Life. Restaurants, bars, coffee shops etc., 2nd in the NATION behind Denver.