Desert Sun Segment – March 7, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Sun Segment
THE DESERT SUN w/ Winston Gieseke re; 750 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Winston is the Philanthropy and Special Section’s Editor of the Desert Sun.
– DISCUSSION that he oversees the new publication every Saturday called “Giving” and the “Desert Scene” which is just in Season.
– “GIVING” is to shine a light on the smaller charities, 501 C3’s, organizations etc. (1132 of them) Giving is a 16 page supplement to the paper. Comes out every Saturday. Cover events in a two-week window.
– Please submit tips for worthy organizations etc., to in the “GIVING” or if you have anything you “overheard @ the gala” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– THE DESERT SCENE comes out on Sundays during Season and is for the bigger events, galas.
– DISCUSSION of his work history.