Desert Oasis Healthcare Women’s Segment – March 28, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Services; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262.
– REPORT on the fact that men seem to be more susceptible than women to COVID-19.
1. Seems to be due to the different hormone levels in men and women.
2. Immune system is encoded on your X chromosome. Women have 2 of these, men have only 1. REPORT that “country folks” seem to have better immunity than the “city folks”.
3. Men seem to smoke more than women.
4. Men have more “co-morbid” conditions than Women.
– Younger folks seem to do better. 80% of U.S. deaths are 65 and above.
– REPORT on the CT scans of lungs of asymptomatic young people in China.
– DEFINITION that anisomia.
– REPORT that this virus IS NOT INFLUENZA.