Restaurant of the Week Segment – March 28, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Paris Kessinger re: “Crazy Mel’s Burgers & Bar” 166 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on their fast-casual, “walk up window”. Walk up, order, wait while standing OR sitting on the social distancing chairs outside their patio.
– All their containers, silverware etc., are “throw-away”.
– REPORT on ordering thru Uber-Eats, Grub Hub etc., w/ a coupon.
– REPORT that they are open Wednesday thru Monday from 10 to 6 PM. Closed Tuesdays.
– No changes in the menu.
– REPORT that you may have a beer, hold it while you wait for your food.