Desert AIDS Project Segment – March 28, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Desert AIDS Project Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
“MR. COMMUNITY”/DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ Steven Henke re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that under the direction of Director David Brinkman, DAP has opened a COVID-19 TRIAGE CLINIC.
1. Triage Clinic is separate from other health care services @ DAP.
2. 9 examination rooms. Open Monday thru Friday.
3. The clinic can also test for OTHER respiratory illnesses as well.
4. COVID-19 test is quick but turn around time for results is taking from 4 to 5 days right now.
5. Call FIRST (760) 992-0407 first to be directed to the proper services. Whether you are a DAP client or not.
6. REPORT that they are launching “TELEHEALTH” and how to access it thru their “My Chart” portal for DAP clients.