Restaurant of the Week Segment – December 28, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: Ex., Chef and general manager of “Peaks” 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– He’s also the President of the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce.
– REPORT on the weather/view @ the Top of the Tram, @ “Peaks”. REPORT on the Breakfast w/ Santa and the Choirs that were performing.
– Will be open Christmas Day @ Peaks and Pines Café. Special menus and/or regular ones.
– DISCUSSION of the closing in January for the remodeling of Peaks. Temporary move of the restaurant while the construction goes on.
– REPORT on the drinks for the cold weather. They make their own buttered rum batter.
– Peaks is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
– Pines Café is more family oriented, “grab and go”. Everything is made from scratch and very fresh.
– The Top of the Tram is the #1 tourist attraction in the Coachella Valley.