Travel Segment – March 30, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Travel Segment
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re. 555 S. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– THE WORLD TOURS offered on the website @ www.act-tours.com and (760) 322-1247.
– FREE Travel Club of the Desert.
– Travel Club of the Desert meets Wednesday, April 3, and it’s FREE!!! There is; no membership fee and there are complimentary prizes, refreshments, and parking. Guest speakers will be addressing Mexico’s spectacular Copper Canyon train ride, plus two South America experts will take you on a cruise to the Chilean fjords. Get up close to the glaciers on inflatable zodiacs and play w/ the penguins. You will be surprised @the low price of both programs, sponsored by A.C.T. Tours in Palm Springs. Phone A.C.T. for all the details, 322-1247.
– Reader’s Digest calls the Copper Canyon Train Ride the most spectacular one in the world. 10 day trip in September.
– The Copper Canyon is 4 times the size of the Grand Canyon.