Animals/Fashion Week Palm Springs Segment – March 31, 2018
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Animals/Fashion Week Palm Springs Segment
LOVING ALL ANIMALS
– Her daughter is getting married in Hawaii next week.
– Easter tips…..no chocolate for dogs…it can kill them.
– No Easter grass for cats.
– No Easter Lilies for cats, especially the pollen can kill you cats. Perhaps tulips instead.
– Think twice about giving live bunnys (can be litter box trained) and chicks for gifts.
– Friends and family visiting is disruptive and may leave doors and gates open by accident.
– Kitten Season is here. Do not remove the new-born kittens away from a hunting mother cat. Then call Loving All Animals for assistant.
– It is illegal in the State of Ca. to tie a dog up, even in your own yard.
STYLE FASHION WEEK PALM SPRINGS
Amado Salinas re: 4/5,6,7,8, 2018
– Had 40,000 attend two years ago.
– Style Fashion Week P.S. @ the P.S. Air Museum, opens @ 5. Two shows each night @ 7 and 9 PM.
– Fashion, music, Art.
– Tix run from $15 to tables for $1,500.
– HOLD THE DATE: 4/13 – 15 & 4/20 – 22, “Dusk Till Dawn” @ Ruben’s Ranch Coachella. www.dusktilldawnx.com