“Go Green” Segment – March 3, 2018
Hour 3 Seg 3 – “Go Green” Segment
DESERT WATER AGENCY
– TODAY is final class of the Water Counts Academy class. One class a year. FREE program @ UCR Palm Desert Campus.
– 3/25 from 1 to 3 PM. “Butterfly Block Party” @ DWA @ Gene Autry and Dinah Shore w/ Desert Milkweed plants where Queen and Monarch butterflies lay their eggs.
– Big wall art mural designed in conjunction w/ P.S.H.S. Art Dept.
– Proposed water increases in July.
(760) 323-4971 Ext. 184
– Solar, batteries and better.
– 2 or 3 months to get permits, approvals etc.,
– Actual installation is 3 to 4 days.
– No money down w/ SunPower lease. Can do a loan-to-own, which eventually you pay it off and own it.
– The lease on your solar equipment will be less than you SCE bill. Save 20 to 30% on your energy bill.
– Do estimates based on your last 12 months of energy bills, do a site survey, look @ your electrical panel.