Museum Segment – May 1, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Museum Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that the Air Museum is open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Children 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult.
– REPORT 100 Years of Aviation on film. Program included w/ admission. All children 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paid adult.
– PROGRAMS; Available on the Air Museum’s UTube Channel as well.
– TONIGHT; May 1. 6 PM to 10. Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Air Museum. 25% capacity. Events in all hangers. $225. Per person. Get your tickets @ www.palmspringsairmuseum/silver up until 3 PM today.
– SAVE THE DATE; May 8 – Palm Desert Day. Free admission w/ a Palm Desert driver’s license or utility bill.
– SAVE THE DATE; MEMORIAL DAY, May 29, 30 and 31 flower drop. Have to sign up and buy your tickets in advance.
ACT FOR MS. re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., # 118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT on their thanks to The Auen Foundation and Harold Matzner for their support thru the Pandemic.
VIRGINIA WARING INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION. re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., #201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that the Waring’s Limited Capacity Concert will be 6/24 @ CVRep. Register on the web.
PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM w/ Scott Slaven re: Director of Marketing, Communications and Graphic Design. 101 N. Museum Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT: Closed Mon., Tues. Wed., thru the summer. Thurs., 4 – 7 FREE admission, open Fri., Sat., and Sun. Get your tickets IN ADVANCE on the website.
– REPORT that Museum is now @ 50% capacity. Must get tickets on-line @ www.psmuseum.org.
– REPORT that there is a new APP.
– REPORT that the Architecture and Design Center is staying closed until September and will open w/ “The Modern Chair”.
– REPORT on the Gerald Clark’s exhibition that is still there.
– DISCUSSION that “Forever Marilyn” is about a city block from the Museum.