R.C.P.M. Segment – March 27, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – R.C.P.M. Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RARE COINS PRECIOUS METALS GROUP w/ Ken Shearn re: 120 W. Arenas, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT of the 5-star YELP reviews about R.C.P.M.
– REPORT on the variety of customers (of all ages) that walk into his store.
– REPORT that coins will always be around.
– REPORT that Ken will give folks a FREE evaluation of any collectible they may have.
– DISCUSSION of his $100,000. bill that is the only one (in his safe) that is not in a museum. Not for spending. Worth in the millions.
– HISTORY of how paper money and coinage came about. Fact that STATES even had their own currency.
– REPORT that all U.S. Currency has a picture of a person on it.
– REPORT on the special pieces he’s talking about this week; only three coins that have a foreign person on it.
1. Isabel – 25 cent piece.
2. Colombus – 50 cent piece.
3. Lafayette – $1. silver coin. Only $1. silver commemorative coin. IF YOU GO INTO THE SHOP AND SAY “JOEY SENT ME” HE WILL SHOW YOU THE SPECIAL ITEMS.
– DISCUSSION of his speaking tours and media appearances talking about his collections.