cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – January 9, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on how your appointment w/ D.O.H.C. will handle your vaccination. Different pods, questions to be certain you are eligible for the vaccine, (asked twice), you will be observed for @ least 30 minutes AFTER your vaccine to watch for side-effects.
– CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION of the questions AND THE ANSWERS to questions from “Joey Pals”.
6. Should people who get “fillers” avoid getting the vaccine?
7. Will you be protected 21 days after you get the vaccine?
– DISCUSSION that the protection from COVID-19 will not really begin until AFTER both shots.
– REPORT that our numbers are very bad right now.
– REPORT that the County has a list of the “phases” of the schedule of who will get the vaccine and when they will get it. We are in Tier 1A now. www.RUHealth.org/covid-19-vaccine.
– REPORT that you should NEVER be charged for the vaccine.
– REPORT that you CANNOT get the virus from the vaccine. Side affects are minimal.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated. D.O.H.C. has been approved to administer the vaccine and have ordered it.
– REPORT that Tier 1B will be for seniors, etc.