Restaurant of the Week Segment – September 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Pat Milsop re: “Flemings Steakhouse and Wine Bar”. 71800 Hwy., 111, Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on his beautiful outside dining @ the River and into the “common area”.
– REPORT that you can dine outside 7 days a week. When we can dine inside Flemings will have 12 tables.
– REPORT that Pat is building a lovely area to define the outside patio area in the “common area”.
– REPORT on the fans that Flemings is using outside and how powerful they are.
– REPORT that from noon to 10 PM you can do “take out”. That menu is on the website. Wine, by the bottle, is available for “carry out” as well. Burgers available for kids/adults as well around lunchtime.
– DISCUSSION that the staff has been able to stay on the payroll thanks to Flemings.
– REPORT on some of the special promotions; the Tomahawk Tuesday; Duckhorn Uncorked; Filets of Fall, etc.
– REPORT that the hamburgers are USDA Prime Sirloin.
– REPORT of gooey chocolate butter cake for dessert. YUM!!!!
– REPORT on all the safety precautions that are in place for both staff and diners.