Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – September 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are now starting our 26th. week of “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT the CV positivity numbers have dropped below 8% and hospital admissions are lowest numbers since May.
– REPORT that we are waiting to see if there is a surge a few weeks after Labor Day.
– DISCUSSION of what the outdoor dining on S. Palm Canyon and what impact there may be for COVID-19. Outdoors may provide a significant decrease in chances to get the virius.
– REPORT that the Russian vaccine development has been suspended. Ridiculous report from Russia that room temperature tap water may be fatal to the virus.
– REPORT that dental procedures may increase your risk of contracting the virus. Dentists have a higher risk factor.
– REPORT that the virus lingers longer in the gut even after the folks have recovered and no longer have symptoms. Virus is known to be passed through stools.