cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – July 4, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT on wearing masks is NOT recommended for children 2 years of age and under ONLY.
– REPORT that simple, common sense practices ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT WORKS. A mask is easier to operate than a ventilator!!!!
– DISCUSSION of the work of Barry Dayton over @ D.O.H.C.
– DISCUSSION of the TRUE “corona virus fatigue” and the uncertainty of all of this.
– REPORT on therapies being used now…i.e. Remdesivir treatment, convalescent plasma, etc.
– DISCUSSION that most people who HAVE NO SYMPTOMS showed COVID-19 in their lungs etc.
– REPORT that autopsy results on COVID-19 patients show virius affects on all organs.
– REPORT ON TESTING…..DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for FREE testing thru DOHC, and ANYONE may call to get advice and information. Turn-around time is now up to 7 days. Positive results are around 10%. D.O.H.C. is doing “drive-up” testing of over 100 persons a day.
– REPORT that you can get the virus THRU YOUR EYES too.
– REPORT that almost everyone HAS to have been exposed at this point in time.