Desert Dream Dentistry Segment – April 25, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Dream Dentistry Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT DREAM DENTISTRY w/ Dr. Kianor Shah re: 73151 El Paseo, Ste., “C”, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REMINDER that Dr. Shah is waiting for things to return to normal and is waiting for us!!!
– DISCUSSION of the fact that he is OPEN any day that’s needed and on the weekend a well. For folks who have emergencies while they are visiting here. Wrong for patients to go to an emergency room @ a hospital for a tooth.
– REPORT that dentists and hygienist are the most at-risk groups because of the aerosols they work with, so DDD takes great precautions….i.e. UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS.
– REPORT that they try to see patients the SAME DAY if possible.
– DISCUSSION that dental patients care most about NOT BEING HURT.
– DISCUSSION of their FREE teeth whitening on the Joey English Extreme Home Makeover Wheel.
– DISCUSSION of Dr. Shah’s International visibility and efforts and his REPORT that 1 out of every 3 people are missing at least one tooth.