“Talk of Stars” Segment – March 21, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – “Talk of Stars” Segment
Just to remind you that many of the events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
TALK OF STARS w/ Joel Douglas re: Joel Douglas Productions.
– REPORT that Joel served as Production Manager of “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”; Producer “Romancing the Stone”; Producer “The Jewel of the Nile”, “China Syndrome”, etc.
– DISCUSSION of his relationship of his Dad, Kirk Douglas and his 103 years on this Earth.
– DISCUSSION of his Father’s accomplishments, i.e. USIA Diplomat, Actor, their foundation built parks, etc,.
– REPORT on how long Kirk lived and the fact that he passed @ home, peacefully. DONE WITH HUMOR right up until he passed.
– DISCUSSION of Kirk’s movies and his “Star” quality.
– REPORT that Kirk Douglas’s home here in P.S. is an historical site.
– REPORT on what Kirk Douglas did for Dalton Trumbo, screenwriter.