Restaurant of the Week Segment – March 21, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you that many of the events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dick Shalhoub, re: “McDonald’s” P.O. Box 13490 – Palm Desert, CA. 92255.
– DISCUSSION of his conference calls w/ McDonald’s Corporate.
– REPORT on services during this challenging time; lobbies all closed; take out available thru the app, grub hub, uber-eats, postmates and it can be delivered.
– REPORT that employees are gloved and observing stricter hand washing regimes. Increase in cleaning fluids and cleaning regimes.
– REPORT that these procedures are national.
– Come in and out, place your order, pick up your food, or go thru the drive thru.
– REPORT that @ this point in time, hours will remain the same.
– DISCUSSION of the restaurant suppliers that are still servicing McDonalds.
– DISCUSSION that the best-case scenario is that this will all be better by Memorial Day, or the worst-case scenario may be thru Labor Day.