Joey English Desert Datebook – March 20, 2023
Joey English Desert Datebook
REPORT ON A.C.T. TOURS IN PALM SPRINGS www.act-tours.com
- There are 7 days in a week – SOMEDAY isn’t one of them. Travel the world while you can w/ A.C.T.
- The P.S. based operator has been customizing vacations since 1976 to all 7 continents, @ prices you can afford. Go w/ a company you can trust that has been there done that.
- Phone 322-1247 or visit www.act-tours.com for a menu of both international tours and day excursions.
REPORT on DANA HAYNES www.astrologyworldnews.
- Under the sign Leo July 23 – Aug., 22.
- For your sign go to the “Mother Ship” and get the exact news up to the second, minute, hour, day, week, month and beyond
REPORT ON DESERT WATER AGENCY www.dwa.org
- DWA approved new water restrictions. No sprinklers during daylight hours & restaurants can only serve water upon request. Go to www.dwa.org/save for more info.
- Need help paying your water bill? Go to www.dwa.org/H20 to see if you’re eligible for help.
- Want to save water AND money? Go to www.dwa.org/save and learn about incentives on grass removal, smart controllers & efficient sprinkler heads.
REPORT on JUST FABULOUS www.bjustfabulous.
- Gifts for kids and pets now too.
- Huge orders of books, gifts, candles and more for birthdays, weddings. New collection of retro pool floats.
REPORT ON L-A-L-O VISIONS www.lalovisions.com
Connect w/ your angels during a reading w/ Lalo Tachiquin, “psychic to the psychics” to find out what the week holds in store for you.
Lalo’s detailed messages, delivered @ his office overlooking Joshua Tree National Park in nearby Yucca Valley, will astound you.
Phone this gifted spiritual consultant @ 401-1810, or visit his website for more information. Great gift idea.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY www.pstramway.com
Military Days return to P.S. Aerial Tramway. U.S. Armed Forces Receive Free Tram Admission through the end of July.
Pines Cafe open 7 days a week, during normal tram operating hours.
Peaks Restaurant is now open for lunch AND dinner.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER/CAMELOT THEATRES www.psculturalcenter.org
- Come On Up for: Live music in the VIP Lounge. No cover, 2 drink minimum.
- Soulful Sundays w/ Keisha D.
- Mon Petite Salon
- Wed., “Life is A Cabaret” w/ Les Michaels
- Jazz on the 2nd Floor
- Cocktails and Classics
- Thurs., July 28 “Eegah” presented by Bad News From Outer Space’s cult favorites.