Financial Services Segment – July 25, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of her article, “Why Millennials Are So Drawn to Socialism”.
– REPORT that in Canada taxes start @ 40% vs. here @ 20%, even though you get free medical in Canada.
– REPORT on rates for healthcare are up 200%.
– DISCUSSION of her concerns about the shrinking middle class.
– DISCUSSION of how you should use your life insurance plan to meet your different current financial needs.
– DISCUSSION of the possible cut in your premiums until you get back to work.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances from Janice.
– SUGGESTION to transfer your money to a tax-free annuity.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record. Sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter.