Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 23, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on the daily screening process for staff @ D.O.H.C..
– REPORT on new symptoms…i.e. stomach, g.i. tract, etc.
– REPORT that we are learning things we thought were true that we now know are not accurate.
– REPORT that screening is different from testing. Any screening questions call Dr. Hodgkins @ (760) 969-6555.
– If you feel you have been exposed, after you are tested you must “self-quarantine” for 14 days. D.O.H.C. checks on you constantly, provides masks, etc.
– All primary care doctors are seeing patients virtually.
– REPORT on the testing regulations….both D.O.H.C. and the County. DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC. Call 24/7. 400 calls a day.
– City of Palm Springs website has the latest updates.