Talk of Stars Segment – March 14, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Talk of Stars Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you that many of the interviews, events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
TALK OF STARS/ACT FOR MS w/ Tom Dreesen re; 73710 Fred Waring Dr., #118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– DISCUSSION of his career. i.e. 14 years w/ Frank Sinatra, has a Star on the P.S. Walk of Stars, does motivational speaking, etc., etc.,
– His sister died from M.S. The song called “Don’t Give Up” he had written for his sister and the event he produced to raise funds for MS in Chicago.
– ACT FOR MS GALA re: 73710 Fred Waring Dr., # 118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– 3.15.20 – “The Chi-Chi Starlite Room” w/ great entertainment by Emcee Tom Dreesen, and singers Lorna Luft and Deana Martin. Doc Poster and his band. The Renaissance Esmeralda, Indian Wells.
– 6 PM Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres. 7 PM Dinner and Show.
– Honoring The Coachella Valley Wellness Foundation. Walter Clark, Tom Toldheim, Stephen Und, Pattie Newman, Martin Serra, Charles Riach, Christopher Pyle.
– Event Chairs: Nelda Linsk and Robert Moon.