Medical Segment – November 23, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice (Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist), Alison Mayor-Sachs (LSW, OSW-C, FAOSW, Dir. of Community Outreach & Cancer Support Services @ Eisenhower’s Lucy Curci Cancer Center, MSW) and Laura Latham (MSN, RN, Director of Clinical Operations @ Eisenhower’s Lucy Curci Cancer Center) re: 3900 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health is the only non-profit hospital in the Coachella Valley.
– UPDATE on being the 1st and only “cooling cap” cancer system in the CV for less (50-75%) loss of hair during chemo. Limited to certain patients w/ doctor’s recommendation. Applies to both men and women.
– UPDATE on the new Accuvein Vein Visualization Technology system for better insertion of I.V.’s @ Eisenhower Health.
– REPORT on “A Miracle on El Paseo” TONIGHT from 5 – 9 PM. Details of events and sponsors tonight @ the Shops on El Paseo in Palm Desert. With BigHorn BAM. (www.bighornbam.net).
– DISCUSSION of Nov., being Lung Cancer Awareness Month and the new devices (Monarch), services, lectures and classes they have @ EH to help you.